Hotel Operations Executive
Marina Bay Singapore has created this new role within the Hotel division. We are looking for career minded individual who has the aspiration to excel in the hospitality industry. This newly developed program is designed to give candidates’ hands-on experience in the various areas of the hotel and F&B operations in Marina Bay Sands over a two years period; allowing them to have a good understanding and knowledge of the different operational roles.
This will provide an exposure to the hotel sector through guidance from On-The-Job training for their development and career path. Successful candidates could either continue in a role within the Hotel or F&B division or have the opportunity to be selected to be on a different path for other roles based on the performance and passion in the hospitality sector during/ after the two-year period.
The program covers the following areas of responsibilities:
- Front Office
- Food & Beverage – Front of House
- Guest Services
- Valet (For candidates with valid driving license)
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Operations from a recognized institution. Candidates without the relevant qualifications, but have relevant working experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent customer service, guest relations and communication skills.
- Eager to acquire tourist-related knowledge in Singapore and property knowledge of Marina Bay Sands.
- Have a passion for meeting and serving guests with an aptitude to see things through.
- Have a “Can Do” attitude and mindset; pays attention to details with strong customer service skills.
- Maintain a close liaison with all other departments to have a good understanding the operational flow to ensure seamless guest experiences.
- A good team player who takes an initiative to assist colleagues.
- Fluent and able to communicate in English. Those who have the knowledge or can speak additional languages such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, will have an added advantage.
- Well-groomed with a professional disposition.