Hotel Guest Relation Officer
Our client is looking for experience & passionate individual to join their company in providing their hotel guests with a memorable and pleasant experience during their stay. Our client is a modern luxury hotel located in the prime location of Singapore and it has presence in other country such as Sydney, Auckland & Wellington. If you have a passion for the hotel industry, we are looking forward to your CV.
· Assist with luggage requests.
· Perform all check-in tasks effectively and efficiently.
· Escort guests to room and introduce the amenities in the room.
· Share and promote the facilities and services offered by the hotel.
· Perform all check-out tasks effectively and ensuring billing is accurate.
· Run daily reports to identify any special requests and check reports, logs and contingency lists for follow-up and accuracy.
· Follow up with daily pending task.
· Attend to guests’ queries, needs and other special requests professionally and promptly.
· Take ownership of feedback received by guests and seek assistance from Duty Manager if necessary to ensure prompt follow-up with guests and ensuring their satisfaction.
· Provide related concierge services (e.g. give recommendation on leisure activities, places to visit and transport/travel arrangements, etc.)
· Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
Passion to serve
· Positive service mindset and willing to go the extra mile
· Energetic and cheerful disposition
· At least 1-2 years and above of GRO experience in hotel industry
· Good communications and human relations skills
· Ability to work independently and take initiative
· Good grooming standards and personal presentation
· Flexibility on working days and hours including weekends and public holidays
Basic Salary: SGD 1800-2000
Working hours: 44 hours a week (Shift) & 5 days per week
MOM Lic No: 09C4423
Resource Empire Consultancy