HOSPITALITY SERVICES- Senior Manager (Ref: CY)
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Examine the respective sections daily operation in terms of staffing and service in the contract, training and staff management aspects.
- Ensure proper documentations in terms of renewal contract and ensure that it complies to the regulations and terms
- Check that the service level and the contract KPI are met
- Provide consultation with the relevant departments to revise on the existing procedures
- Identify issues and provide recommendations for improvement to the management
- Assist in annual budget planning
- Ensure that the expenditure are kept within the stipulated budgets
- Conduct audit and inspection on the performance for the Service Partners
- Report directly to the Head of department
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferably 5-8 years of work experience
- Have prior hospital operations experience
- Customer service oriented
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd