Catholic Welfare Services, Singapore| Date Posted: 3-May-2019
Roles & Responsibilities
St Joseph's Home, a re-developed nursing home is looking for :
Hospitality Officer (Shift Duty)
- Register incoming visitors to the Home.
- Provide visitors with information and directions.
- Assist in managing site security.
- Able to work rotating shifts : 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am (night-shift allowance for per night-duty performed).
- Receive goods from vendors and contractors.
- Completed secondary education with some hands-on basic experience in security and IT.
- Able to handle enquiries in simple English and dialect for dialect-speaking.
- Maintain good customer relations with public, visitors and staff members.
- Competitive Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Apply with CV stating expected salary to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]