Hospital Triage Specialist (MBBS / Nursing) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle general enquiries and appointment related matters for all clinical disciplines and services
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure optimal operational efficiency and customer satisfaction in the provision of Contact Centre Services.
- Determine appropriate avenue of care and provide health advice according to established guidelines and protocols by obtaining history, gathering triage information, assessing and evaluating patient health concerns made via phone, fax, email or other modes of communication
- Communicates complex triage case with the relevant clinician.
- Streamline the triage process and shorten the waiting time for patients requiring Emergent care or Specialist consult
- Attend regular meetings with relevant stakeholders to discuss and provide feedback on triage services
- Analyzes data to establish health priorities and interventions.
- Perform other duties whenever required
- Min Degree in Nursing / MBBS (Local / Overseas) qualifications
- Experience in Emergency department, Ambulatory care, Care Co-ordination or telephone consultation is advantageous
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd