Hospital Operations Sr Executive/ Manager (Backend/ Frontline support)
• Supports pre-registration activities including referral/authorization, insurance and demographics verification, patient financial liability estimation and financial counseling on behalf of both hospital and physician practice internal clients.
• Provides a positive, rewarding and service oriented work environment, leading and supporting high quality patient centered service, an exceedingly competent and engaged staff, and the achievement of fiscal, score card and process improvement goals through a centralized support structure.
• Contributes leadership and expertise to support ongoing development of key performance indicators consistent with industry standards and meaningful to the interest of practice, hospital, finance and revenue cycle team members using quality data governance and data collection principles.
• Communicates daily with practice leadership, direct reports, physicians and executive leaders in addition to ongoing goal-oriented messaging with team members.
• Participates with and presents to leadership teams with audiences at times exceeding 100 system representatives. Reports directly to Director
• Ensures that a compassionate people-focused perspective is included in all business decisions and that there is an understanding of decision implications.
• Proactively helps to manage the workforce, supporting direct reports that include Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
• Challenges all levels of leadership when appropriate using knowledge of the workforce population and regulations.
• Anticipates conflicts, plans accordingly and persists in spite of resistance.
• Monitors and implements support to new and expanded health care service volumes and performance improvement initiatives in partnership with other organizations
• Enhances the success of access and revenue cycle projects by thoroughly understanding and articulating the benefits of initiatives to leadership and staff, and employing effective change management strategies.
• Actively contributes expertise to organization-wide financial stewardship and patient transparency efforts.
• Develops, defines and leads projects supporting growth of consistent, centralized and remote-worker models of pre-registration, referral/authorization and scheduling activities on behalf of entire service area and in coordination with both physician practice and hospital stakeholders.
• Uses systems thinking to recognize issues, synthesize, analyze, problem solve, evaluate, and participate in decision-making and formulate breakthrough strategies and business plans for improvement and growth.
• Provides business resource plans including analyzing and planning for resourcing, defining resource requirements and the management of individual performance and rewards recommendations.
• Min Degree in any field
• Min of 3-5 years of experience in a healthcare setting
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Operations Manager Healthcare- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd