Horticulture Officer (Town Council) Up to $3,300
- Handling horticultural maintenance of trees, shrubs, turf and landscape sites under the purview of the Town Council.
- Handle designing and implementing landscaping projects
- Supervising contractors, liaising with National Parks Board and other relevant authorities
- Attending to feedback and complaints concerning horticultural matters.
- Diploma in Horticulture/Landscaping
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Positive and independent individual with good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working location: North East
Working hours: 5.25 days work week, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to $3,000
*Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attn to: Ms Rin Chan
**We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD
Founded in 2011, we specialise in permanent placements and executive search across a wide range of industries and professions. With a team of professionals, we work closely to deliver timely and efficient results. With personal excellence as our trait and providing personalised services as our goal, we put in extra efforts to bring the finest employees and employers together.