Horticulture Officer (Town Council) $2,800
- Managing the overall horticultural maintenance of trees, shrubs, turf and landscape sites under the purview of the Town Council.
- Involves designing and implementing landscaping projects, supervising contractors, liaising with National Parks Board and other relevant authorities and attending to feedback and complaints concerning horticultural matters.
- Diploma in Horticulture/Landscape
- Fresh grads welcome to apply!
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working hours : 5.25 days work week 8.30am - 5.30pm
Working Location: Central
Salary: Up to $2,800
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resumes with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and Attn : Ms Rin Chan.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD