Horticulture Officer ( North / Entry Level / Up To 2.8k)
- Manage horticultural maintenance of trees, shrubs, turf and landscape sites
- Liaising with contractor for designing and implementing landscaping projects
- Liaising with authorities concerning horticultural matters
- Attending to feedback and complaint concerning horticultural matters.
- Diploma in Horticulture/Landscaping/ relevant studies
- Positive attitude and able to withstand pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/public holidays
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working location: North
Working hours: 5.25 days (alternate Sat off)
Salary: Up to 2.8K (depending on experience)
*Interested applicants please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your resume to popo.tang[at] career-avenue.com with a latest photograph and attention it to Ms Popo Tang.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD