Horticulture Manager (Town Council) Up to $5,000
- Leading a team of Horticulture Officers
- In charge of the grass cutting, horticultural & arboricultural maintenance in the estate.
- Attending to feedback pertaining to horticultural matters, managing horticultural term contracts and contractors, designing, implementing and improving new and current landscaping projects.
- Liaising with the National Parks Board and other relevant authorities as well as performing any ad hoc duties assigned by Management.
- Degree in Horticulture/Landscaping or related studies
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Positive and independent individual with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/public holidays if required
Working Location: West
Working Hours: 5.25 days work week office hours
*Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attn to: Ms Rin Chan
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD