Horticulture / Landscape Manager (Town Council) $5,000
- Overall in charge of horticultural maintenance of trees, shrubs, turf and landscape sites under the purview of the Town Council.
- Handle designing and implementing landscaping projects
- Supervising contractors, liaising with National Parks Board and other relevant authorities
- Attending to feedback and complaints concerning horticultural matters.
- Diploma or Degree in Horticulture or Landscaping
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Able to withstand pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/public holidays if required
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working location: West
Working hours: 5.25 days work week office hours, 8.30am - 5.30pm (Alternate half day Saturday off)
Salary: Up to $5,000
Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format and email it to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and Attn to: Ms Rin Chan
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD
Founded in 2011, we specialise in permanent placements and executive search across a wide range of industries and professions. With a team of professionals, we work closely to deliver timely and efficient results. With personal excellence as our trait and providing personalised services as our goal, we put in extra efforts to bring the finest employees and employers together.