Homecare Staff Nurse ** 5 days Office Hours**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure that nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised. Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Allocate equipment as necessary to assure adequacy of resources to meet care requirements.
- Ensure a high standard of clinical practice and conduct, and participate actively in pursuing continual professional development
- Liaise with multidisciplinary team regarding a patient’s care outcome
- Observes organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Maintain proper documentation of patient’s condition and accurate collation of data.
- Collaborate with Therapists to revise care plan to fit the individual patient based on continuing assessment.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Maintain a conducive and safe patient care environment.
- Mentor junior staff where applicable.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and workplace organisation at all times.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement in own work area and / or team.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing and registered with Singapore Nursing Board. Post-registration experience in a hospital or hospice setting preferred.
- At least 2 years of Registered Nurse working experience.
- Passion to serve
- Processes strong sense of responsibility for safety, patient, considerate and courteous towards patients
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well with a multidisciplinary team in ensuring the delivery of quality palliative care to patients and their families
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I Registration No.: R1333503
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd