Home Care Staff Nurse
You will report to the Assistant Nurse Manager to support the frail and home-bound PNC (Person Needing Care) with home personal care services.
- Conduct and perform clients’ assessment within 7 working days upon receipt of referral by using various tools provided by AIC including but not limited to the following: Modified Barthel Index (“MBI”) for rehabilitation status and Resident Assessment Form (“RAF”) to determine the patient’s current level of clinical care requirements.
- Review clients’ assessment on functionality and clients and/or caregivers’ satisfaction survey every 6-month period using various tools provided by AIC
- Ensure timely cash collection from clients and bank deposit.
- Ensure proper documentation processes are in place for audit purposes and good governance; Timely submission of reports to the governing authorities
- Report and review feedback provided by care staff on clients’ progress especially Incident Report
- Provide orientation, coaching and training to reporting staff on periodic basis
- Ensure smooth running of services in Home Care and all KPIs (MOH and AIC) are met.
Degree / Diploma in Nursing Registered Nurse, Certified by Singapore Nursing Board
At least 3 years’ of working experience in Geriatric Care
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Passionate in working with elderly, willingness to learn
- Open attitude to work in eldercare
- Ability to speak at least one Chinese dialect (to liaise with Chinese dialect speaking customers
- Good understanding of working with older person
Interested applicants are invited to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.