Home Care Associate
You will report to the Staff Nurse/Enroll Nurse and supports the frail and home-bound PNC (Person Needing Care) with home personal care services.
- Assist beneficiaries in activities of daily living, including but not limited to the following:Light housekeeping, companionship, grocery shopping, meals preparation, medical escort, personal hygiene (showering / bed bath), physical maintenance exercises, elder-sitting, oral feeding, toileting and elimination needs.
- Organize cognitive and recreational activities for the maintenance of general well-being e.g. mind-simulation activities.
- Conduct maintenance exercise programme, recreational activity and physical activity with inputs.
- Report and provide feedback to Enrolled Nurse and/or Registered Nurse on clients’ progress.
- Assess client needs to determine appropriate interventions and/or services (Assess clients’ immediate need(s) and escalate to supervisor of such needs as and when required)
- Ensure 90% clients’ satisfaction and/or caregivers’ surveys are met.
- Degree in Nursing in home country e.g. Philippines
- Diploma in Nursing/Healthcare in home country e.g. Myanmar, India, China
- 2 year(s) of working experience in the Social Service / Healthcare sector preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Passionate in working with elderly, willingness to learn
- Open attitude to work in eldercare
- Ability to speak at least one Chinese dialect (to liaise with Chinese dialect speaking customers)
- Good understanding of working with older persons
- Able to work on weekends, public holidays and staggered hours
Interested applicants are invited to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.