Hiring for Middleware Dot Net Developer
Position – Middleware Dot Net Developer
Work Location – Changi
Experience – 4– 8 yrs.
- As middleware developer , you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop supporting middleware APIs and libraries act as service layer for applications front end.
- Design and develop platform components that enable and simplify Cloud-aware patterns for application developers.
- Write Unit testing of middleware codes.
- Implement business logics in middleware with minimum technical dept.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with members of the team to ensure that common strategic goals are met.
- Maintaining automation of continuous integration and deployments in different environments.
- Document technical implements of business logic on middleware.
- The ideal candidates is flexible, self-motivated, a great collaborator and work effectively with all disciplines of the team. We value passion, creativity, responsibility, accountability and top notch engineering practices.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in developing web services using C# .net using Visual Studio
- Fluent and minimum of working experiences 2 years on C# and .NET preferably in Core 2.0,
- Detailed understanding on .Net MVC, Memory management, Threads, Assemblies, Delegates and Lambdas.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and principles.
- Familiarity with unit testing, continuous integration, code deployment software, workflows and source management tools (Git)
- Deep understanding and experiences in developing API
- Understanding and keen interest on AWS API Gateways, Lambdas and Code Pipeline CI/CD will be advantage.
- Able to work both independently as well as within a team in a fast phase environment.
- Troubleshooting production problems related to middleware Highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skill will be an advantage
- Experiences in developing middleware in Airline industry especially Navitaire system is a huge plus.
Interested candidates,please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 65-67087429 Ext: 211 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd