Hiring for Client Integration Representative(FIX API Integration)-6 Month Contract
Position- Client Integration Representative
Assingment-6 month Extendable contract
Location- Marina Bay Financial Centre
Key Skills: FIX API Integration Specialist
- Develop and manage relationships with clients; vendors and OMS, working closely with business and technology teams to deploy solutions to our clients.
- Work with the Sales Team to provide pre-Sales Technical and project management support.
- Facilitate customer API development, testing and access to the lab environment for the EBS and Brokertec products.
- Stakeholder Management - Ensure regular communications take place between stakeholder, facilitating meetings and bring key stakeholders together to ensure a positive client experience.
- Work with Development, Product and third-party development team to prioritise changes.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Experienced FIX API Integration Specialist
- Good understanding of Unix and Linux commands
- Background of deploying FIX API’s to Buy-Side and Sell-Side institutions
- Project Management Skills- Ability to concurrently manage multiple different types of projects
- Understanding of the Standard Deployment Life Cycle for Integration Projects
- Understanding of network connectivity solutions
- Collaboration tools (Salesforce, Confluence, JIRA)
- Understand trading of fixed income; and spot, forward, swap and NDF FX FOR BUY-SIDE AND SELL-SIDE
- CENTRAL LIMIT ORDERS BOOKS
- Pre-trade, trade and post-trade workflows and APIs
- Scripting to automate manual processes (setting up FIX GW sessions, upgrades, start up after maintenance, etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of other financial messaging protocols – FIX, TOF, XML, web service etc.
Interested candidates,please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 65-67087429 Ext: 211 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd