Helpdesk Engineer (In House | Upto $3,000)
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Provide End User Technical Support (Including but not limited to Phone, Onsite and By Electronic Means);
- Diagnose and Resolve Technical Issues in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures;
- Maintain and monitor daily performance of wireless and network infrastructure;
- Log fault calls and other modes of communication and ensure prompt and timely follow up;
- Incident testing and replacement of faulty equipment;
- Assist in the preparation of status reports;
- Deliver training to users, engage in updates and write ups on various training and technical manuals;
- Render assistance and support to Network Engineers;
- Follow-up and update customer status and information;
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team;
- Perform any other adhoc assignments as may be assigned.
- Possess minimum 2 years experience in the capacity of a Helpdesk/Service desk
- Diploma: Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration,
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd