Helpdesk / Customer Service Executive (Public Healthcare)
- Attend to incoming calls, e-mails and voicemails to ensure timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Respond to customer requests and incidents in a timely and professional manner
- Attend to training requests from providers and plan, organize and provide training to end users.
- Review and update training materials where necessary
- Monitor and review existing workflows and/or existing systems through engagement and garnering of feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Handle process-improvement projects and development work related to Helpdesk
- Support the conceptualization, planning and implementation of key IT enhancement projects for the division and continual review of current work processes and existing IT system to achieve optimal efficiency
- Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology
- At least 2 years' experience in IT Project Management role including implementation of large and medium sized projects
- Experience in user training and healthcare-related industry would be an added advantage
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume in Words Format
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd