Heat Treatment Technician (Up $2500/Aerospace/Changi)
Job Scopes :
- Carry out production work as assigned by the Team Leader. Ensure that the quality level of the components repaired meets the specifications.
- Carry out housekeeping tasks according to the Team Leader's instructions
- To perform critical special processes such as: Chrome plating ,Nickel Plating/ cadmium plating, shot-peening, blasting, anodising ,heat treatment , passivation and HVOF stripping for major aircraft components.
- Able to perform one of the aircraft types: B777 / B737 Airbus A330/320/ A380 landing gear and hydraulic components.
- Assist to carry out routine maintenance of plating equipment.
- Participate actively in contributing to HSE development andimprovement.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ding Tau Searn (Kenneth)
Registration No: R1875329
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd