Evaluate, qualify and dispense hearing aids to hearing impaired patients. Responsible for sales performance and recommend strategies to improve operations and patient satisfaction. Provide hearing care consultation, fittings and rehabilitation program to patients. Develop and implement patient care management program on an on-going basis. Assist in organising and coordinating events and activities (eg. roadshows and product launches) and support assigned projects.
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Good people skills and committed to customer service excellence.
- Sales oriented while offering highest level of patient care.
- Strong communicator in at least two languages.
- Responsible Team player.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Comprehensive full-time audiological training will be provided.
- Candidates with Hearing Care Consulting experience will be considered very favourably, with attractive remuneration packages forthcoming.
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume stating your expected salary to:[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
The Hearing Solution Co. Pte. Ltd