Healthcare Strategic Planning Manager / Asst Director
- Develop long-term strategies to ensure business growth through partnerships and consultation with industry experts
- Participate in negotiation of various agreements with funders to solve operational problems
- Oversee a team to manage and monitor strategic initiatives across healthcare providers
- Work with multiple stakeholders in launching new system and oversee change communications to ensure minimal operational disruption.
- Explore opportunities to expand provider outreach in the primarycare and social care sector.
- Develop and drive an extensive partnership and outreach strategy
- Oversee public-facing communication initiatives and programmes
- Min. Degree in any disciplines
- Min 8 years of working experience in Healthcare or Public sector
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Or call Jenalyn at 6736 3280 for a short discussion.
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd