Healthcare Strategic Planning & Business Redesign (West, Up to $6.5K)
- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- To assist Head, Healthcare Redesign in the strategic oversight and governance of Centres of Excellence (COEs). To strengthen synergies between COEs and the Hospital’s Peaks and Programmes’ work plans and coordinate COEs’ involvement in the planning of Campus’ development.
- Supporting the COEs in annual budgeting, performance management and reporting.
- Responsible for business operations and administration, e.g. Human Resource, Finance and Procurement, Space planning and Facility management.
- Secretarial support for governance.
- Coordination between internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- Experience in the Healthcare or Public research industry.
- Excellent analytical, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with executive leaders and senior management.
- Problem-solving orientation, resilience, grit and creativity.
- Ability to thrive in complexity and ambiguity.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17502.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD