Healthcare Roles, Manager (1. Innovation 2. Workflow improvement 3. Informatics)
Role 1: Senior Manager (Department of Knowledge and Innovation (DOKI))
•To support the building of an innovative culture
•To support the planning and development of innovation projects
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Lead in the re-design of patient and caregiver journeys, solving real problems and pain points that they are facing
• Seek insights from patients and caregivers to refine the problem statement
• Translate the insights into tangible designs that address their needs and ta the same time, the business goals of the project
• Work on user experience and user interface design
• Support stakeholder departments in planning for monitoring and evaluation of interventions
• Support stakeholders departments in seeking funding, both internal and external
• Oversee DOKI Business Partners to inpatient, community, NOK communications, etc.
• Lead the creation of Design Thinking curriculum and content
• Conduct Design Thinking training and workshops for internal users
• All other official duties as assigned by reporting officer
Role 2: Go Live Workflow & Improvement Manager (Value & Safety Office)
• Assist VSO Director in supporting workflow planning, process validation, assessing departmental interfaces and documentation via multiple platforms and applying relevant improvement tools. Also function as resource person to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to work towards vision and goals for Quality Improvement and Safety. Provide administrative support to the team and secretariat support to relevant task force, work groups and committees.
Key Responsibilities and Desired Outcomes
• Coach, train and facilitate multi-disciplinary team to prepare for through process mapping, table top exercise, simulations and ultimately Full Dress Rehearsal to validate, improve understanding of workflows, interdepartmental linkages, resources required to support desired outcomes.
• Drafting of realistic and likely scenarios and injects to simulate, train, prepare teams to handle situations they may encounter
• Understanding the need of stakeholders to develop customised workshop and incorporate Just-In-Time training of nested staff related to initiatives and activities to support Go Live efforts, improve quality and safety.
• Apply Quality Improvement principles and tools and principles when facilitating table top exercise, simulations, full dress rehearsals and documentation.
• Planning, implementing and other administrative duties related to support planning and operations.
• Working with HODs to identify staff or potential Champions to be trained as departmental resources for Go Live workflow related work or projects
• Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop intervention strategies to effect change and improvement and foster a culture of quality and safety
• Planning and implementation of VSO projects and events
• Any other duties, as assigned by Reporting Officers
Role 3: Clinical Informatics Lead
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work concurrently as a Process Analyst in the NGEMR (Next Generation Electronic Medical Record) Project Team as well as an Informatics Analyst in the Informatics Team.
- Be certified in assigned Epic application(s)
• Certification is expected within 2 months of hire. Travel to Verona, Wisconsin, USA is required.
• Configures, documents, tests, modifies, maintains and supports assigned Epic application(s).
• Maintain ongoing certification.
- Work collaboratively with the assigned National Healthcare Group, Next Generation Electronic Medical Record Functional Group team.
- Work collaboratively with the Informatics Team in assigned user area(s).
• Plan and lead discovery sessions with user leads to define user needs and facilitate decision making on the most optimal way to utilize the system.
• Plan and lead workflow and content sessions with user leads to comprehensively document requirements and suggest adjustments or enhancements based on the latest system options and configurations.
• Analyze user requirements, research solutions, and design and timeline an application solution that meets user needs.
• Identify issues within assigned application(s) as well as interdependencies with other applications and proactively work to raise and resolve issues and independencies.
• Configure, build, and test application solution following Next Generation Electronic Medical Record principles and processes.
• Develop test scripts collaboratively with user leads, validate test data, analyze test results, identify problems and defects, recommend corrective actions, and resolve problems and defects.
• Communicate progress of tasks and activities to user leads, as well as provide regular updates, discuss problems and share solutions at Informatics Team and Department of Informatics meetings.
• Participate in training.
• Review, analyze and recommend implementation of release notes received from Epic Systems. Communicate upgrade and other changes to other members of the Informatics Teams.
• Provide application support to users.
• Work collaboratively with user leads and CMIO to develop and implement annual workplans.
- Participate and perform in other duties as assigned by CMIO.
- Comply with all MOH policies and instructions. Specifically to comply with all relevant clinical and patient data protection policies and instructions.
• Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in the Hospital to understand Hospital culture and norms.
• At least 10 years of similar industry experience, preferably in healthcare, logistics, manufacturing or engineering sectors.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills to perform as an effective team player
• Required to be meticulous and organised
• Should be proactive with ability to get things done
• Ability to think strategically, embrace and manage change.
• Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office applications
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: 1. Innovation 2. Workflow improvement 3. Informatics - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Recruit Express Pte Ltd