Healthcare Planning and Policy Development Senior Executive
- Establish rapport with service providers to strengthen the administration of the existing heathcare model and to gather insights for development of new initiatives
- Assist to develop proposals and seek funding sources for the implementation of new community programmes.
- Support data management and analysis on various projects, including but not limited to collation of data from different internal stakeholders and timely and accurate maintenance of databases.
- Assist to implement publicity plans and initiatives through various platforms
- Adapting the benchmarking approaches to meet the needs of the local care community
- Collaboration with both the internal and external stakeholders to meet the needs of the local care community
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 1-2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in public or healthcare sector
- Able to multi-task and possess strong project management skills
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd