Healthcare Operations Support Sr/ Manager (Medical Sector)
- Oversee Portering, Ambulance Transportation, Mailroom & Courier Services, Office equipment leasing & AV maintenance support functions.
- Oversee Office Space Planning and Migration
- Oversee roadmap for development of Command, Control, Communication (C3) capability
- Formulate resource and budget requirements to support and sustain service functions
- Co-ordinate with User Departments to ensure office space requirements in new campus are met within established norms
- Co-ordinate and lead in related procurement activities
- Ensure timelines are met
- Formulate SOPs & WIs on work processes, develop contingency plans
- Any other task or duties as assigned.
- Min Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managerial capacity overseeing operations and administrative functions in organization, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Has good leadership and organizational skills to motivate and lead people
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effective across different groups
- Able to forward plan on resources, budget and time to achieve objectives.
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Strong analytical skills, able to make decision and judgment calls
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Ops Support Sr Manager - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd