Healthcare Operations Sr Executive (Medical/ Govt/ Clinical)
• Welcome patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors.
• Answer the telephone promptly and follows the established guidelines.
• Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments over the phone.
• Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Utilize other personnel’s knowledge in order to provide excellent customer service. Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
• Respect patient confidentiality.
• Remain calm under pressure and handle different situations tactfully.
• Friendly, professional and informative to patients and staff.
Front Desk Reception
• Use the computer to input all of the information provided by the patient. Completely and accurately enters the information from the registration form.
• Verify that the patient registration form has been filled out completely and the patient has read and signed. Update patient information in a timely manner and in accordance with established procedures.
• Ensure availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Collect payments from patients. Complete legible and accurate receipts in accordance with established procedures.
• Accurately balance daily receipts and moneys daily.
• Total and transmit daily credit card payments in accordance with the guidelines
• Handle and evaluate problems relating to cashiering.
• Demonstrate timely completion of duties. Assist co-workers in completion of duties when time allows.
• Share information or concerns effectively with co-workers.
• Offer ideas and solutions to problems and assist in implementation of solutions. Constantly looking for ways to improve.
• Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain a cooperative relationship with co-workers.
• Respond cooperatively to supervision.
• Detail oriented and accurate in work. Maintain an orderly work area in a professional manner.
• Demonstrate a responsible attitude.
• Min Diploma or Degree in any field
• No Experience needed, all training and guidance will be provided
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Operations Sr Exec- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd