Healthcare Operations Sr Exec/ AM (Medical/ Science, Clinial)
- Operational Excellence: Manages the daily operations of assigned clinical practice teams and services within a medical center to assure optimal delivery of safe, appropriate, accessible care and service.
- Support/facilitate coordination of workflow across medical, nursing, technical, ancillary and office staff.
- Collaborate and ensure effective communication with other leaders in the medical center to align operations and implement/monitor interdisciplinary change initiatives, workflow, quality and process improvements.
- Assures adequate staffing levels are in place to meet patient needs.
- Ensures assigned clinic teams are effectively assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care/service.
- Resolves service/care issues, UOs, including patient complaints, as they occur within assigned area.
- Financial Stewardship: Manages within resources allocated.
- In collaboration with other medical center management colleagues, makes operational adjustments as needed to meet financial targets.
- Identifies care-related capital needs and oversees background research for requests.
- Actively involved with project management, space planning, maintenance of the facility, procurement of supplies, and contract services within assigned area.
- Continuous Improvement: Implements complex change and improvements associated with access management, clinical quality, safety standards and service excellence.
- Patient Experience: Assures the delivery of patient care that meets or exceeds clinical quality and safety standards.
- Trains and supports staff in delivering a consistent customer experience.
- Resolves patient complaints and unusual occurrences (UOs).
- Staff Engagement & Development: Manages staff, including selection, training and development, performance management, recognition, discipline and termination.
- Supports all team members, including medical staff, in achieving performance expectations and standards.
- Supports a culture of excellent service and communication that positively influences staff engagement.
- Assures a safe, productive, and supportive work environment for all staff.
- Compliance and Emergency Preparedness: Ensures ongoing compliance and adherence to GH policy/procedure, as well as, other compliance, regulatory, accreditation, and institutional requirements.
- Administers clinical policy and procedures, program within GH by assuring consistent practice and providing local oversight as needed.
- Oversees frontline staff to maintain clinical standards and practice in accordance with all local, state and federal requirements.
- Assures that staff within the care team are trained and know what is expected during and after an emergency.
Min Degree in a related field from a recognized university
Min 5-10 years experience in clinical operations
Excellent communication skills is a must
Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Ops Sr Exec/ AM - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd