Healthcare Operations Planning, Asst Manager (Central / Govt)
- Contribute to the transformation work in the eldercare centres landscape
- Coordinate with various governmental and non-governmental stakeholders in the planning, implementation and management of new projects, including sourcing for resources, identifying service providers, increasing capabilities and managing funds.
- Contribute to improvement of operational processes and quality of care in the course of development new and existing services
- Assist in the building of system enablers essential to the development of elder care sector in the community, such as raising provider capabilities
- Track progress and ensure compliance to timelines in project development and implementation.
- Develop and maintain network of services in the community for effective rollout of programmes and dissemination of information.
- Min Degree in any disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare / public sector is preferred
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd