Healthcare Operations Manager, Hospitals
The incumbent will be responsible for the management of assigned clinical service(s) across the continuum of care, and achieving stated outcomes in customer service, volume & financial targets, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
- Manage service point operations assigned.
- Responsible for daily operations of these service points, including front counter services, administrative / operational matters and partnering Clinic Nurse Manager and other stakeholders to solve system and process problems.
- Work with other department managers to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care.
- Ensuring facilities are patient friendly, safe, and spick & span.
- Partner the Senior Assistant Director (Ops & Admin) in achieving customer satisfaction targets.
- Responsible for devising innovative services to continually improve service levels and delight customers.
- Responsible for achieving volume and financial targets for clinical targets assigned. Develop and carry out business plans in conjunction with clinical chiefs to ensure that goals are reached.
- Manage business through annual financial budgeting and regular reviews with clinical heads, and development of new business.
- Manage a group of non-nursing staff providing services in service points. Conduct appraisals for non-nursing staff.
- Ensure that non-nursing staff receive appropriate induction, orientation and training so that they possess appropriate skills and knowledge to carry out their jobs.
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired customer and business outcomes.
- Responsible for two-way communication between staff and management and ensure timely dissemination of information, escalation of issues and recommending solutions to problems
- Participate in committees and other tasks as assigned.
- Job rotations to other operational areas after 3 years.
- Degree in any discipline with minimum 5 years’ work experience in Healthcare industry
- Healthcare operational experience will be advantageous although not necessary
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing frontline staff
- Able to start work on short notice
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact 98752960 for more information
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd