Healthcare Operations 1. Patient Safety 2. Innovation 3. Workflow Improvement
Our Client, various healthcare MNCs and Public healthcare organizations are currently on a lookout for a operations roles at various locations.
Do feel free to drop us your resume and we'll get back to you shortly on this!! All are welcome to apply!
1. Clinical Quality/ Patient Safety
• To develop and implement a clinical incident management framework for the organisation, spanning from investigative work to monitoring of incident trend.
• To emplace and manage initiatives and activities that safeguards patient safety and ensures delivery of safe care, including patient safety walkabout, patient safety/ quality assurance committees, campaigns and events.
• Assist with the development and implementation of clinical incident management framework, including investigation of serious safety events, formulating appropriate recommendations, facilitating transfer of best practices and designing supporting policies and SOPs
• Review and analyse aggregate incident data and past incidents to identify existing and potential threats to patient safety, develop appropriate prevention measures, as well as monitor effectiveness of these measures.
• Support the coordination and conduct of activities related to patient safety such as patient safety walkabout.
• Provide administrative, executive and secretariat support for relevant patient safety or quality assurance workgroups and committees.
• Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop intervention strategies to effect change and improvement.
• Plan and manage publicity strategies and campaigns to foster a culture of safety and quality improvement in the organisation, as well as organise events such as Quality Day.
• All other duties, as assigned by Reporting Officer.
2. Innovation Department
• To support the building of an innovative culture
• To support the planning and development of innovation projects
• Lead in the re-design of patient and caregiver journeys, solving real problems and pain points that they are facing
• Seek insights from patients and caregivers to refine the problem statement
• Translate the insights into tangible designs that address their needs and ta the same time, the business goals of the project
• Work on user experience and user interface design
• Support stakeholder departments in planning for monitoring and evaluation of interventions
• Support stakeholders departments in seeking funding, both internal and external
• Oversee Innovation dept's Business Partners to inpatient, community, NOK communications, etc.
• Lead the creation of Design Thinking curriculum and content
• Conduct Design Thinking training and workshops for internal users
• All other official duties as assigned by reporting officer
3. Workflow Improvement
• Assist VSO Director in supporting workflow planning, process validation, assessing departmental interfaces and documentation via multiple platforms and applying relevant improvement tools. Also function as resource person to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to work towards vision and goals for Quality Improvement and Safety. Provide administrative support to the team and secretariat support to relevant task force, work groups and committees.
• Key Responsibilities and Desired Outcomes
• Coach, train and facilitate multi-disciplinary team to prepare for process mapping, table top exercise, simulations and ultimately Full Dress Rehearsal to validate, improve understanding of workflows, interdepartmental linkages, resources required to support desired outcomes.
• Drafting of realistic and likely scenarios and injects to simulate, train, prepare teams to handle situations they may encounter.
• Understanding the need of stakeholders to develop customised workshop and incorporate Just-In-Time training of nested staff related to initiatives and activities to support efforts, improve quality and safety.
• Apply Quality Improvement principles and tools and principles when facilitating table top exercise, simulations, full dress rehearsals and documentation.
• Planning, implementing and other administrative duties related to support planning and operations.
• Working with HODs to identify staff or potential Champions to be trained as departmental resources for workflow related work or projects
• Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop intervention strategies to effect change and improvement and foster a culture of quality and safety
• Planning and implementation of VSO projects and events
• Any other duties, as assigned by Reporting Officers
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Healthcare Operations 1. Patient Safety 2. Innovation 3. Workflow Improvement - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd