**HEALTHCARE** Manager, Corporate Planning
You will be part of the Group Corporate Development team, supporting corporate planning activities, strategic planning processes, performance reporting and ad-hoc projects undertaken by the department. This office also act as the Data Protection Office providing compliance oversight on personal data protection and Enterprise Risk Management Office providing oversight on cluster risks.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Support organizational planning, developmental and implementation activities based on strategic plans. This includes facilitating change management to align stakeholders to the strategic objectives as well as performance measure.
- Support the development of strategy map as well as key performance indicators for regular reporting to management and Board.
- Manage the productivity and innovation projects and grants submission
- Support the project management and secretariat of workgroups or committees under the purview of the Group Corporate Development.
- Assist in the preparation of Board and Senior Management Meeting Minutes and papers
- Researching, planning and providing operational support for management retreats, preparation of presentation materials, document templates, reading materials and meeting minutes.
- Consolidate inputs from various stakeholders for regular management reports and tracking of the matters arising from the meetings.
- General administration and implementation of a variety of projects assigned to the department such as:
- Organizing events in projects, request for quote, negotiate with vendors, program planning and detail logistic planning.
- Research for information on the subject matter, discussion with stakeholders to gather inputs and tracking of project with regular summary.
- Support organization development activities for corporate office and cluster to strengthen organization effectiveness and organization health.
- Support the development of compliance policies and measures for the cluster and to help in the audit of compliance for corporate office or institutions.
- Possess at least Degree in any discipline
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and comfortable with various IT tools is a must
- Prior experience in healthcare or public service sector is essential
- Meticulous, systematic and organized
- Resourceful and add value to other stakeholders
- Able to work independently and a team player
- Enjoys multi-tasking and working on multiple projects across different functions
- Positive attitude and pleasant disposition
Interested in the above role! Please send in your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd