Healthcare Infrastructure/ Facilities Project Exec/ Snr Exec/ Senior Assistant Manager
- Take on the role of a Project Manager - oversee and manage Facilities Development, Upgrading or Replacement projects from planning, execution to final completion.
- Ensure each project implemented is within time schedule and budget, and with good quality.
- Assist HOD in hospital infrastructure and facilities planning, development and management; manage, oversee and coordinate improvement projects through MOH
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, lead, organize and co-ordinate project activities from start to completion, including workgroup meetings and site meetings.
- Supervise and coordinate on-site construction works.
- Plan and design layout to meet user requirements, facilitate better workflow and improve the overall ambience of the hospital environment.
- Undertake feasibility studies to facilitate project budgeting, schedule and schematic planning for users.
- Prepare specifications and documentation to call tender, evaluate and prepare tender recommendation report.
- Perform contract administration. Oversee the performance of consultants and contractors for project completion.
- Ensure the timely completion of the project within schedule.
- Ensure project is managed within budget; monitor/review cost and be responsible for the financial performance of the project.
- Liaise with building authorities, e.g. BCA, FSSD, URA, etc., for infrastructure and facilities related matters.
- Review and work with Facilities Maintenance (FM) to improve the Building and M&E design standards and specifications.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information and prevent breach of confidentiality.
- Provide guidance and training to project managers.
- Manage patient, public and staff feedback, and follow up to ensure complete and prompt resolution to issues raised.
- Conduct investigations into project site accidents, incidents and ensure corrective actions and necessary follow-up.
- Prepare, review and update standard operating procedures, and make improvements to work processes to enhance project management. Maintain quality systems for JCI, ISO, etc.
- Prepare papers and presentations for Management approval.
- Support HOD in overall Department operations. Assist HOD to set goals and targets, review performance, plan direction and achieve key performance indicators for the department.
- Participate in hospital workgroups and committees, e.g. quality and improvement programmes, etc.
- Degree or Diploma holder in Architecture, Interior Design, Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Project Management, Building Science or Quantity Surveying.
- Min 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Effective team player with a strong work ethic.
- Adaptable, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, SketchUp, and Project Management software.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd