Healthcare Executive Assistant - **IMMEDIATE**
- Overall division admin support, including scheduling of meetings, meeting logistics, occasional secretariat support, data entry and collation of information.
- Provide stationery and office admin support including for IT and facility maintenance issue.
- Provide secretariat and logistical support to department meetings and events for internal and external stakeholders. Duties may include scheduling, minute taking, and preparing simple presentations and reports.
- Provide support to HODs including claims, overseas travel arrangement.
- Provide logistics and admin support for office move and setup.
- Arrangement of staff cohesion activities.
- Provide administrative support for procurement of items for setting up of the wards and track the status of purchases.
- Coordinate with vendors for viewing and/or trial of equipment when required.
- Min Diploma or GCE 'A' Levels preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of related experience in a similar capacity, secretarial experience is preferred
- Able to multi-task and manage projects
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with good interpersonal skills
- Healthcare experience is preferred
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd