Healthcare Clinical Compliance Audit Manager **URGENT**
The successful incumbent will be part of the Risk Management team, supporting the Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) in all quality assurance activities within the organisation.
- Reviews and enhances the QA Framework.
- Plans, leads, organises and evaluates the QA Programme (including clinical, infection prevention and control andoperations) of the organisation.
- Reviews incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Coordinates investigations / reviews relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate / mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Coordinates and leads compliance reviews to assure the QAC on the compliance with applicable regulations and that the relevant policies and procedures are adhered.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Partners with process owners in educating / training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Be the point of contact with auditors appointed by the Ministry of Health.
- Tertiary Education in Business/ Science Related Background, Preferably in Nursing
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) / Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) an added advantage
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of managerial experience preferably in healthcare quality assurance
- Experience in healthcare risk management or clinical audit preferred
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Words & PowerPoint
- Ability to understand broad business issues
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders and drive projects
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd