*Healthcare/ Clinical* Business Development Executive (Contract Management)
- Prospect new customers and business opportunities
- Support and/or participate in coordination between the customer and operations teams
- Coordinate with respective parties in contracts and proposals to develop competitive proposal.
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Prepare and manage a dynamic queue of budget proposal assignments and meet strict submittal deadlines
- Prepare, coordinate and compile persuasive contents to customize a document (RFP/RFI) for a specific prospective client through working with business development and operational professionals
- Identify, request and collate quotations from external vendors to support budget proposal development
- Manage timelines carefully to deliver a complete and final document on time
- Provide exceptional customer-centricity service to internal clients including developing rapport, being responsive, and providing high-quality deliverables on time
- Develop presentation materials (such as in PowerPoint format) for oral presentations, as needed to support BD activities, as required
- Manage and maintain paper and/or electronic files and any supporting documents, including opportunity tracking database utilizing company’s tracking tools (such as Salesforce) to ensure database is current
- Prepare, finalize, negotiate, amend and terminate contracts with sponsors through working with business development, operations, legal and other management teams
- Support and contact business development and/or operations and the client and/or vendor ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Assist and/or attend in bid defence meetings with clients to support in proposal and budget discussion
- Upon project award, setup, coordinate and/or support business development and operations teams in project handover.
- Minimum bachelor degree (major in Science, Finance, Marketing, Communications, Business or other business related field)
- Minimum 1-2 year of relevant working experience, preferably in the CRO and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably with experience in proposal development, or equivalents
- Demonstrate maturity, assertiveness and steadiness in managing conflict, challenges, decision making and stress management
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd