Healthcare Assistant Manager - Training and Development
- Support the Department in review, development and implementation of training and professional development policies and plans
- Administer and execute department rocesses such as sponsorship, orientation, training administration
- Assist in the collation of data for analysis of training and department initiatives.
- Assist the department to develop and manage trainee competency portfolios.
- Responsible for staff retention by working closely with stakeholders to strategise staff development and training support framework and programmes
- Schedule meetings and process claims in relation to education matters
- To support and ensure successful implementation of projects and/or initiatives for the department
- Min Degree in Nursing, Health Science, Business or equivalent
- Good understanding of hospital operations and experience in healthcare, education and training, would be an added advantage
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd