Healthcare Assistant Manager- Performance Management (Ref: CY)
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Take part in the strategic planning and finance matters for the department
- Develop and support the performance management processes and improvement programs through a data-driven methods
- Ensure that finance matters are align with the policies as required
- Support the organization finance in terms of business and financial reporting, annual budgeting and P&L analysis
- Support the department performance requirements such setting key performance indicators
- Review costing for both internal and external projects
- Assist in the procurement projects when required
- Degree in Finance or Business admin with 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably have prior experience in healthcare operations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd