Healthcare assistant / Care aide
Are you interested in a healthcare career or are planning to do a mid-career switch? Or perhaps you already have the relevant experience as a healthcare assistant or nursing aide. Then this job is for you!
We are looking for healthcare assistants to work in the hospital or care aides to care for our clients in their homes.
Responsibilities for healthcare assistants (hospital):
- Providing nursing services including monitoring of patients according to protocols and standards.
- Providing quality customer service to patients.
- Ensure safe ferrying of patients.
- Ensure appointment and registrations of patients are correctly performed.
Responsibilities for care aide (home care):
- Providing medical escort and home care for patients requiring assistance with their activities of daily living (e.g. bathing, diaper changing, toileting, transferring and lifting, assisted oral feeding, simple exercises etc.)
Those without the relevant certifications and experience are required to undergo training before they can become healthcare assistants or care aides of Carer. For details on the training course, please refer to the following link: https://bit.ly/caregivertrainingcourse. You can register for the course here: https://bit.ly/Local_1.
- Must be a Singaporean/Singapore PR
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/’O’ levels preferably with a Certificate in Healthcare Support, Caregiving for the Elderly or equivalent and a valid First Aid and Basic CPR certification
- Additional on-the-job training will be provided to interested applicants without relevant experience
- Have the passion and heart for service and care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good learning attitude and a team player
- Able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to work shift hours (in the hospital)
Carer Pte Ltd