Healthcare Admin Executive ($2.2k to $3.2k)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative support to Clinical and/or Operations Head of Department.
- Provide stationery and office admin support including for IT and facility maintenance issues.
- Provide logistics and admin support for office move and setup that includes the new admin office setup at future campus including defects check, and handover of space.
- Provide secretariat and logistic support to department meetings and events for internal and external stakeholders. Duties may include scheduling, minutes taking, preparing simple presentations, reports and data entry.
- Provide support in clinical administration matters, including
- HR support to monitor staff deployment when undergoing immersion in host institutions.
- Rostering of doctors e.g to upload of roster in Intranet
- Onboarding for department staff, both clinical and non-clinical staff (e.g. arrangement for department passes and desks).
- Maintain overall record-keeping for the followings:
- Doctors' BCLS/ACLS and other required renewals/certification for practice.
- Administrative and documentation requirements for compliance to practice standards as assigned by department head (e.g. the collation of Mortality & Morbidity forms for reporting).
- Serve as a liaison with external parties and manage inter-hospital/external billings for the department in the followings:
- Min Diploma in any courses
- Min 2 to 3 years of experience in admin preferably in healthcare industry
Interested candidates, kindly send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd