Healthcare Admin Assistant (Lab / Clinical Service Dept) x2
The Administrative Assistant will provide general support in scheduling, processing information, communication, records, typing, filing, internal mail distribution, and computer data input for the professional and administrative staff in the laboratory.
1) Provide administrative support for professional and administrative staff in the laboratory:
- Scheduling meetings, lectures, seminars, and programs.
- Type and photocopy a variety of department correspondences, reports, etc. within time frame required.
- Answer and screen telephone calls for the professional and administrative staff in the laboratory.
- Maintain departmental hard copy and electronic filing system in a systematic, neat and presentable manner on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update message boards.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, faxes and other correspondence.
- Maintain laboratory personnel files – training, MCs, phone numbers, etc.
- Distribute supplies to wards, external clients and other parties as required.
- Receive laboratory consumables and other items, and store them appropriately; maintain the store neat and tidy.
- Assist in taking minutes of meetings.
- Assist in creating invoices for external clients.
- Assist in organizing departmental functions.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the pathologists/laboratory manager/section heads.
2) Support for professional and administrative staff in the laboratory with internal and external improvement programs:
- Assist pathologists, laboratory manager and section heads in promoting safety in the laboratory.
- Be involved in hospital activities including participation in Continuous Improvement Programmes.
- Participate in community outreach programmes.
- Minimum 5 GCE “O” levels or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in healthcare or related industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel – Intermediate/Advanced, Word)
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd