Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the sales forecasting and budget of the Sales Department for each financial year.
- Responsible for the budgeted sales turnover of the Company’s products.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing plans/programs for the Company’s products.
- Plan sales strategies and approach to meet the sales targets.
- Carry out promotional activities to achieve the desired results.
- Identify and establish new business accounts.
- Monitor competitors; information/products and customers feedback and discuss with the Publishing Managers to enhance Company product competitiveness.
- Coordinate follow-up sale servicing and manage & supervise sales & marketing staff.
- Provide guidance to the sales & marketing staff and monitor their performance.
- Attend to the major customers to provide the regular services.
- Work closely with Sales Admin for optimum customer satisfaction.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing with at least 5 years’ of relevant experience in similar industry
- Understanding of education industry will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility and highly motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Results and service oriented
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd