Head of Training, Business Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
- Use performance reviews to identify skills gap and to develop suitable training needs.
- To develop and implement BB Leadership Training Roadmaps
- To craft out the career framework of all Business Banking staff (sales and leaders).
- Collaborative with
- BB Way Champion and sales leaders to analyse and design the relevant training to upskills sales
- Human Resource in negotiating and facilitating employee development with different stakeholders / external vendor.
- Relevant product partners in facilitating employees in respective product training.
- Manage quarterly and annual training budgets
- Evaluate both the processes and outcomes of a learning or development programme.
- To design the agenda and organize Business Banking events
- To promote / conduct training in relation with Business Banking to new hires of other segments
- Staff Learn and Refresh
- Evaluate, review and refine existing training programmes.
- BSc/MSc in Business, Finance, Training, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching)
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment (preferably in the Retail and SME Banking segment)
- Hands-on experience with project management and budgeting
- Strong people management skills
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)