Head of Technical Service (MNC, Marine Automation)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-May-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Drives and grows lifecycle services orders and sales by developing business plans
- Manages Lifecycle services / related business processes, including cost center control, financial reporting and forecasting of service business.
- Ensure smooth project transfers and to create synergy and critical mass with respect to availability of resources.
- Improves efficiency by implementing best practices, standards and tools, digitalize documentation.
- Recruits, develops and coaches engineers to achieve a high level of professional performance and behavior.
- Analyzes market / customer needs and develop services portfolio based on available standards in Service organization to address local market needs and opportunities.
- Active role in selling services life cycle services / spare parts / components.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- Min 5 – 6 years of hands-on experience in Technical Servicing and People Management
- Has at least 5 years of experience in the domain of customer services, Marine automation and/or IT domain gained from Marine industry or oil & gas sector.
- MNC experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd