Head of Talent Acquisition
- Join a market leader within IT Services.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
You will be responsible for :
- Partnering with senior management to develop and implement an organisational development. strategy and structure that ensures organisational efficiency and effectiveness, promotes employee engagement and build a strong organisation culture.
- Developing and implementing programs that are aligned with the Company's talent priorities.
- Conducting regular talent reviews to ensure succession planning for key positions.
- Developing recruitment and internal mobility programs to ensure a strong pipeline of internal and external candidates roles across all levels.
- Ensuring talent processes are implemented, communicated, and integrated across the business.
- Engaging various stakeholders to review and improve competency frameworks and assessment procedures.
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience.
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Facilitating and increasing internal mobility within the business.
- Developing strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and acting as a champion for internal mobility across the business.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Managing a team
- You have at least 10 years experience ideally in Talent Acquisition or Talent Management/ Organisational development within Ecommerce and IT Services.
- You ideally possess solid experience in Lateral Recruitment, Leadership Hiring and Internal Mobility.
- You have good knowledge of Workday or other similar systems.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
Our client is a leading IT Services and Solutions Company in Singapore with a focus on Enterprise Solutions. Headquartered in the US, they are growing their operations in the region and are now looking at a Head Of Talent Acquisition to be based in Singapore.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd