Head of Talent Acquisition (Aerospace)
- Deliver best-in-class talent casting and ensure strong talent pipeline through various sourcing channels including search engines, networking, job board mining, social media, industry intelligence and internal referrals.
- Track recruitment KPIs on a monthly basis e.g. recruitment turnaround time, attrition rate, recruitment channels, to ensure effectiveness of recruitment strategy.
- Review and improve recruitment methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective and meet recruitment needs
- Develop and manage the recruitment process for internal clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organizing interviews and negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Partner with hiring managers to anticipate and deliver talent acquisition requirements based on business needs and expectations.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process including reference checks, offer management, work pass applications (when applicable), employment contract preparation, input employee data into the HR system, conducting HR induction to new hires and track all new hire probation.
- Ensure that recruitment activities are within the approved headcount.
- Collaborate closely with the other HR team members to share insights on market/recruitment trends, salary benchmarking, talent movements etc.
- Build and strengthen Employer Branding through social media platforms, campus outreach, industry and networking events, etc.
- Minimum 8 years recruiting experience.
- Experience in niche skills hiring/ passive candidate sourcing / lead generation in Manufacturing industry is highly desirable.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.*
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete job listing.
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Please send in the format request above to ensure speedy response for selected candidates
Ong Hui Shan (Gwen)
Registration Number: R1767800
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd