Head of Service (MNC, exp in Industrial Control Systems)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Serves as the focal person of customer on issue-resolution or other required services
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet goals and schedules
- Provides supervision and guidance to Service Engineers performing the technical duties onsite
- Manage customer requirements including coordinating site activities (i.e. schedule, manpower, tools/equipment) and maintain engineering records, and generate standard service reports. Collect and review productivity of all other engineers onsite (timesheets and/or trainings)
- Align service and sales objectives, including assistance in preparing repair and upgrade estimation, and support in preparing proposal to customers
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 10-12 years of experience in process engineering
- Min 5 years of supervisory experience
- Industry exposure to Oil & Gas/Chemicals/Pharmaceutical
- Experienced with DCS, PLC, or SCADA systems.
- Exposure to discrete and continuous or batch controls, PC based MMI, Advanced Controls, Fieldbus or field instrumentation.
- Experienced in control system configuration, third-party equipment integration, startup of process control projects, or ongoing system maintenance/support
- Understanding of instrumentation and configuration tool, Software knowledge is advantageous
- Good verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Knowledge on safety practices and procedures.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd