HEAD OF SCHOOL / ASSISTANT HEAD OF SCHOOL (Preparatory Programmes)
East Asia Institute of Management (EASB)| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
Experienced, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The position reports to the Director of Academic Affairs.
- Effective management of the School’s operations comprising the Business English, Certificate in Business Management, and Secondary 3&4 O-level and/or IGCSE programmes.
- Ensure high quality delivery and strict adherence to the Institute’s QA processes.
- Participate actively in implementing new teaching and delivery methodology by leveraging cutting-edge technology.
- Assessment and review feedback on performance of lecturers.
- Assist the Recruitment to meet enrolment targets, attendance and pass rates and good student feedback.
- Promote quality learning, teaching environment and support student care, welfare and progress.
- Postgraduate Degree in English or related areas
- Minimum 6-8 years of management experience preferably in the education industry
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in related discipline will be a definite advantage
- Highly driven, energetic and result-oriented
- Inclination for details and administration
- Strong team-players and ability to drive and work closely with full-time and part-time lecturers
East Asia Institute of Management (EASB)