Head of Sales
Lead sales for an exciting job portal
Leadership Role manager 6-10 people
Our client is a fast and simple mobile platform for both job seekers and employers to fill non-executive and part-time jobs on the go.
As a Head of Sales, you will be reporting to the General Manager and leading a team of account managers to hit aggressive growth targets. You will be crafting sales strategies with the General Manager and lead your team to execute those strategies. You are expected to guide and build a strong team to manage the Company's clients.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving and optimising sales strategies based on data & feedback
- Sales target achievement & P&L management
- Engaging the key clients and providing the best solutions to address their business needs
- Client satisfaction, experience and retention
- Constructive collaboration with the rest of teams
- Team management and creating a robust culture
- You have at least 8 years of experience in B2B sales in a recruitment agency, a job board or related business.
- You have at least 2 years in a leadership role managing team of at 4-8 people.
- You are experienced in crafting sales strategies to maximise limited resources.
- You have a strong track record in identifying, qualifying and closing business.
- You are a strong collaborative player that believes in developing the strengths of the team.
- You possess an excellent attitude and have strong communication skills.
- You have an affinity to work in a build-test-learn environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd