Head of RTR / IC (Freight Forwarding MNC)
A global market leader in freight forwarding industry is looking for professional and qualifed Accountant to join their Singapore Finance team.
- Lead the RTR & IC process for Singapore operation
- Manages the preparation of monthly financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, VAT reporting etc.) in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and in line with internal and external accounting principles, policies and standards, in order to produce a clear and accurate view at all times of company’s financial situation
- Manages intercompany receivables and payables in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and in line with internal and external policies and standards, in order to optimize the net working capital and minimize provisions for the business.
- Ensures achievement of RTR/IC process KPIs
- CPA / ACCA degree or equivalent with 7-10 years relevant working experience.
- Proven hands-on experience in used accounting system, and CREST Analytical Tools (TM1 / Free Analysis)
- Knowledge of accounting standards, statutory, regulatory and legal requirements
- High degree of conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Work Location : East
- 5 days work week
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd