Head of Programme (Educational Industry) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $9000
- Responsible for academic quality assurance of the programme, and the development and implementation of academic policies and procedures.
- Support the department in the design and development of online learning materials for university programmes
- Oversees all aspects of course design and development.
- Conducts module and course review, and regular enhancement.
- Leads the team of module leaders and associate lecturers to facilitate the delivery of the programme.
- Reviews student performance and provides academic advisement and counselling to students on their academic/educational progress.
- Provides inputs to internal administrative departments/divisions on teaching and learning issues.
- Coordinates with module leaders regarding course assessments, moderation and examination.
- Liaise with the External Examiner on academic quality matters.
- Leads and develops external linkages with academia and industry with the aim to build strong relationships so as to keep in pace with developments that have impact with the curricula and pedagogy, promote university programmes, and to facilitate student recruitment, placement and employment.
- Fulfils teaching requirements (where required).
- Ensures compliance to regulatory and audit requirements
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- $6000 to $9000
- At least a Master Degree in International Business / Human Resource Management or Business and Management-related discipline.
- Candidates who possess relevant work experience and teaching experience in business-related subjects at tertiary level will have an added advantage.
- Competencies in pedagogy and people management.
- A team player with a keen sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd